An excellent choice for enhancing your smile.
What is a dental veneer?
Cosmetic dental veneer treatment is the fastest way you can transform your appearance, providing you with a long lasting and natural smile. Veneers are used to align, colour, shape and lengthen teeth, particularly repairing teeth that are chipped, stained or slightly crooked.
The type of material recommended for dental veneers is porcelain. These are veneers that are custom made thin shells created from a highly strong porcelain material that cover the front of your teeth. Created in a specialist dental laboratory, veneers are carefully designed and prepared to match your existing teeth giving you a completely natural look. porcelain veneers are durable and can last between ten to fifteen years provided a good oral health regime is retained.
Who Can Benefit From Porcelain Veneers?
Cosmetic porcelain veneers are a great choice for the following kind of patient:
- Where a dramatic cosmetic change is wanted, but you have healthy teeth;
- You want to improve alignment of your teeth, but cannot or do not want to undergo teeth straightening procedures (orthodontics);
- When more than a simple teeth whitening process is needed to improve the colour of your teeth, veneers can do this effectively, while conserving the health of your teeth or enhancing it;
- For those who want a tailored smile design[D2] , our up to the minute technology allows us to easily assess how to create your ideal smile and plan your perfect smile.
Dental Veneer Treatment takes place in stages
At The Care Dental Practice we work closely with our experienced dental laboratory to plan your veneer treatment and show you what your new smile could look like. Your new smile begins with the following process:
- Consultation and discussion of the outcome you are looking for, including impressions and photos.
- Creation of a digital analysis of your smile.
- A Wax-up of the new smile is fabricated in the dental laboratory.
- Preparation and shaping of the teeth for placement of the veneers.
- We provide you with temporary veneers, giving you time to become used to the new shape and colour of your smile.
- We then provide you with your brand new customised and permanent veneers.
Our highly experienced cosmetic dentists have successfully fitted thousands of dental veneers, from providing ‘flawless’ Hollywood Smiles to making subtle, natural changes.
As with all treatments at The Care Dental Practice, the process of preparing for and fitting veneers can be carried out with the option of our relaxing Enjoyable Dentistry Technique™ (dental sedation), particularly for those who are nervous or anxious of having dental treatment.
For more information please contact us or book in for a free consultation for treatment options tailored to your lifestyle and requirements.
We are open six days a week including some early mornings, late nights and Saturday so you do not need to take time off work for more cosmetic dental work. See our opening hours below.
Dental Bonding at our clinic in London
While veneers tend to mask big faults, we also have a solution to small dental gaps that are very minor but gives a hint of imperfection in your smile. The Dental bonding treatment offered at our clinic in Hammersmith, London is the perfect solutions to all your dental imperfections.
If you are looking for ways to get a celebrity smile? Look no further. Reserve an appointment by contacting us on 0208 846 8534 or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and envy others with your flashing smile.